If you are here, its quite obvious that you want to watch Hulu on Firestick TV. Well, you are at the right place! Read on this article to know how to what to do if you can’t find Hulu app on your Smart TV.
Hulu is one of the favorite platforms for people to watch all their shows, series, and movies. It offers so many different genres and has amazing content from top channels. Walt Disney majorly controls it. Recently, they have introduced on-demand shows, in which you can watch whatever you want. Amazing right? Hulu is in tough competition with Netflix nowadays because of the lockdowns and zero movie releases. One can find numerous movies and series here for binge-watching. TheIR packs and subscriptions are very affordable, and people who sign up initially get the 30-day trial pack which is free.
Now, if you have a firestick or fire TV at home and wondering how and where to start, this is the right place you are in to solve all your doubts. Below you will find the methods through which you can either install Hulu or reinstall it or even watching Hulu live TV on Fire TV.
Watching Hulu On Firestick TV: Stuff You Need Before Starting
Like Netflix and other apps like Disney plus, there are certain restrictions on its usage because of the licensing and country. Hulu is an American app, so it will not work in other countries without using VPN. So you must download it before using the app. It will give you the same error-free experience as if you are in the US right now. Some of them are completely free, and you choose anyone you like; just change the country server to the US.
Watching Hulu live TV on Firestick is a worthy experience because you will find unlimited movies, on-demand shows. Hulu will always keep you entertained. Your whole family can enjoy the evenings well. The most recommended VPN would be Surf Shark as it provides multiple logins from the same account at affordable prices.
Hulu On Firestick TV: Two Methods
Let us begin with the methods. So basically, you have two methods to watch Hulu live TV on Firestick
- Method 1: Getting Hulu on your Fire Stick through the Amazon store.
- Method 2: Downloading the app or the APK for your Fire Stick.
Let us discuss both methods in detail now.
Method 1 : Through The Firestick Amazon Store
To watch Hulu on Amazon Firestick,
- First, you have to go to the fire stick home.
- Then you have to click on the search tab.
- You have to type Hulu there, and you will have the results. There you will find Hulu app.
- You have to select it, and it will automatically start to download
- Once it is downloaded, you have to open it. And if you are in a country outside the USA, it will show a restriction error.
- If no error is shown you are good to go. You can skip the next step.
- If you face the error, you can download any VPN as per your choice from the app store and connect it to the US server.
- Once you have completed the above, you have to open the app once more and start your streaming. Either using a free trial of 30 days or logging in and purchasing a pack. Enjoy the binge-watching Hulu on stick.
Method 2: From The Downloader App Or APK File
- Go to the Home of Firestick and search for downloader in it. When the results arrive, select the first one.
- Then download your result, and once you do it, open the app.
- In the search box of the downloader app, type this URL.
- After the results arrive, download and install the app.
- Once you do this, come back to the home page of fire stick and choose the Hulu app.
- Then login or use the trial of 30 days as per your wish and binge-watch your favorite shows on Hulu live TV on Amazon Firestick
We hope this article was helpful to you in downloading Hulu on Firestick TV. Any of the two methods would work fine and let us know which one worked for you. Leave your feedbacks in the comments section below so that we can bring more such content for you! 🙂