Nowadays, iOS and Android are immense working frameworks utilized initially in versatile innovation. Even though Android is super, every Android user needs to move to an Apple iPhone because in the present society using an iPhone. It’s a pattern. Before changing from Android to iOS, you might be worried about moving all your crucial data. Music, photographs, recordings, contacts, and so on, and ensuring nothing is lost. This article will discuss the easiest ways to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone.
To transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. So on your Android, Open Contacts > Open the menu > Tap Import > Select your SIM card. Insert the SIM into your iPhone. Go to Settings > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts. Then Choose where to import your contacts on your iPhone.
You can transfer contacts from an Android to iPhone using iTunes, a Google account, a sim card, MobileTrans, and the Move option. ortunately, moving contacts, music, photographs, recordings, and applications from an Android handset to the iPhone genuinely couldn’t be more straightforward – incidentally, Google is incredible at this stuff. ar and away superior, Apple has propelled an Android application explicitly to direct you through the procedure. ou’ve come to the correct place. read More to Know More!
See Also: How To Transfer Photos From PC To iPhone Without ITunes?
- 1 Reasons To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone
- 2 Top 5 Ways To Know How To Transfer Contacts From An Android Phone To An iPhone
- 2.1 How To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone Using iTunes
- 2.2 Link To Google Account For Shifting Your Contacts On iPhone
- 2.3 Use Your SIM Card How to Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone
- 2.4 Use MobileTrans To See How To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone.
- 2.5 Use the Move Option for Transferring Your Contacts
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Conclusion
Reasons To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone
There are a few reasons why you may need to transfer contacts from an Android phone to an iPhone:
- Changing to a new phone: To ensure that your contacts are on your new phone when you switch from an Android phone to an iPhone, you must move your contacts.
- A switch in phone brands: You must transfer your contacts if you are going from an Android phone to an iPhone to have them on your new device.
- Backup: Transferring your contacts to access your iPhone can be a backup in case your Android phone is lost, stolen, or broken.
- Shared use: You may want to transfer contacts from one phone to another if you share a phone with someone else.
- Better organization: iPhone has a better contact organization feature, and you can transfer your contacts to iPhone to better organize them.
Top 5 Ways To Know How To Transfer Contacts From An Android Phone To An iPhone
There are multiple ways to shift contacts from an iPhone to an Android phone:
- Use iCloud to export your contacts: Your contacts can be exported from iCloud as a vCard file and imported into the contacts app on your Android phone.
- Using a third-party app: Several apps on the App Store and Google Play allow you to transfer contacts between phones, such as “My Contacts Backup” or “Copy My Data.”
- Use Google Contacts: You can sync your iPhone contacts with your Google account by going to “Settings” > “Contacts” > “Accounts” > “Add Account” > “Google.” Go to the “Contacts” toggle to sync your contacts once you sign in.
- Use Bluetooth: Bluetooth enables contact sharing between Android and iPhone devices. ou can do that by going to contacts >select the contacts you want to share > tap share icon > Bluetooth.
- Use a SIM card: If your iPhone uses a SIM card and your Android phone has a SIM card slot, you can transfer your contacts by copying them from your iPhone’s SIM card to your Android phone’s SIM card. If you choose to sync your contacts with a Google account, they will be automatically synced to your Android phone when you sign in to the account. he following are the top five ways to learn how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone.
How To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone Using iTunes
You can take the help of iTunes to synchronize your Google account contacts with your iPhone. owever, it would help if you realized that the system frequently doesn’t work and yield a few similarity issues. oreover, ensure that your contacts match your Google account beforehand. n this case, everything is prepared. follow the below means to learn how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone.
- Associate your iPhone to the framework and dispatch a refreshed iTunes from it. o to the Info tab on iTunes and empower the alternative to Sync contacts with a Google account.
- Sign in to a similar Google account where your Android telephone contacts are available and award iTunes the consent to get to it.
Apply these progressions and sit tight as your Google contacts will now synchronize to your iPhone.
- Freely accessible
- Compatibility issues, not all contact subtleties might move.
- It is time expending.
Link To Google Account For Shifting Your Contacts On iPhone
Aside from being synchronized to an Android, matching up a Google account focus on iPhone is also conceivable. You can use your Google account’s help to match up your contacts on both gadgets. However, it would help if you noted that adjusting works in two different ways. f you erase contacts from one source, the progressions reflect everywhere. o figure out how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone through Google, follow these means:
- Open your Android and go to Settings > Accounts > Google. ere, ensure that your match contacts your Google account. Presently, open your iPhone and go to its Account Settings. rom here, decide to include another record and select Google from the given choices.
- Sign in to a similar Google account you used on the Samsung gadget to match up your contacts.
- After signing in, award your iPhone the consent to get to Google account contacts and different subtleties. t last, go to Google record settings and ensure to empower the alternative to adjust contacts.
- Free and Wireless exchange
- It is confounded.
- It synchronizes the contacts, and some may lose all sense of direction simultaneously.
Use Your SIM Card How to Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone
Use your sim card to learn how to move your contacts from Android to iPhone. The first would be to visit your phone’s contacts application. he procedure contrasts somewhat, relying upon the maker from here. ettings > Import/send out > Export to SIM card. n the meantime, android users should tap Manage contacts > Import/trade contacts > Export > SIM card. When you’ve embedded your Android phone’s SIM card into the iPhone, you’ll have to Settings > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts to start the process. Our contacts will now save on the iPhone in Contacts.
Use MobileTrans To See How To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone.
There are the following steps to know how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone.
- Install MobileTrans on your framework and dispatch it at whatever point you wish to move contacts from Android to iPhone 11. rom its home, pick the Phone Transfer arrangement.
- Ensure that both gadgets associate with the PC utilizing working links. he application will identify the devices. since you wish to move contacts from Android to iPhone, the Android phone should be set apart as the source gadget, while the iPhone should be the goal gadget. f not, utilize the Flip catch to trade their positions. elect the sort of information that you wish to move. ou must choose the “Contacts” option before tapping the “Start” button.
- All the contacts would naturally move from your Samsung to your iPhone. xpel the gadgets now and access your contacts unreservedly.
See also: How To Play iOS Games On PC
Use the Move Option for Transferring Your Contacts
The following is how you can know how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone.
- Turn on your iPhone. hile setting up the gadget, transfer information from a current Android telephone. Start the Move to the iOS application on your Samsung gadget and ensure it associates with a WiFi arrangement like your iPhone. Tap on the “Proceed” button on both telephones.
- A one-time produced code would appear on your iPhone 11. Enter it on your Samsung gadget to ensure a safe association. Choose the kind of information you wish to move. Ensure to empower the “Contacts” choice.
Once the contacts move to unlock your iPhone, an informed notification will appear on your screen.
How can I move my Android phone's contacts to my new iPhone?
To move contacts, images, and other data to your new iPhone, utilize the Move to iOS software on your Android phone. Alternatively, you can sync your iPhone's contacts through your Google account.
Will I lose my contacts if I switch from Android to iPhone?
If you use the Move to iOS app or sync your contacts with your Google account, you will not lose your contacts on switching to an iPhone.
How to achieve my Google contacts from the account to my iPhone?
You can sync your Google account with your iPhone by going to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Add Account > Google. To sync your contacts after logging in, enable the Contacts toggle.
Can I transfer contacts from my Android phone to my iPhone using Bluetooth?
No, you cannot transfer contacts using Bluetooth. However, you can use the Move to iOS app or sync your contacts with your Google account as an alternative.
The five best and easiest methods for transferring contacts from Android to iPhone are abovementioned. The e methods are quick-fix methods. We’d like to hear if you use any of the five practices and if your work successfully comprehends.
Meet Carrie-Ann Skinner, our Apps & Games Editor with over 2 decades of experience in online and print journalism, specializing in all things tech.