Initially, the transfer of pictures would be a big task due to inefficient technology or technical problems. However, with the advancement in technology, along with the implementation of new software and programs, has made transfer photos from android to Mac a more natural process. Now, there are multiple ways available to transfer photos from android to Mac.
Top 4 Ways to Transfer Photos from Android to Mac
Apart from conveying all the process through laptop, the below are some of the best ways to transfer photos from android to MAC.
Using iSkysoft Toolbox
To transfer photos from android to Mac, we can use the iSkysoft Toolbox. This method of moving images is straightforward, simple, and seamless. The best part of using this tool is that one can transfer hundreds of pictures with just one click. Along with this advantage, there will be no worries about misplacing or losing any photos. It is so as the tool is very ensuring and accurate, and designed in such a way that nothing goes wrong.
- With the help of the USB cable, connect your Android phone to the computer. Next, enable debugging USB on the device. After connecting it successfully, the main interface will display.
- Once the interface pops up, click on “Transfer device photos to Mac.” There will be a pop-up window where all the pictures can be selected by either pressing Command + A or by choosing a few samples of images just by clicking on them.
- Click on the Export button, located near the Add button. Once clicked, there will be a list of transfers to choose from. Click on Export to Mac to begin the whole process.
- On the Mac, browse to choose a folder to save all the pictures.
Visit : iSkysoft
Use image capture for transfer of photos
It is another popular way to transfer photos from android to Mac. The process is quite fast, and it also allows the user to get a preview of the picture before the transferring begins.
- The Image Capture application needs to be installed on the Mac for the entire process to occur. Then, connect the USB cable to the Android device and the Mac.
- Click on the Applications folder and then launch Image Capture. Following this step, select your Android device, present under the “Devices” list. You will find it on the left side of the app.
- Once done, select the images you wish to transfer photos from android to Mac, followed by clicking on ‘Import.’ If you want to transfer photos from android to Mac, then select ‘Import All.’ Next, it will ask the location for the saved pictures on your Mac, so go accordingly.
Once followed all these steps, you will see that the process to transfer photos from android to Mac has taken place successfully, as the green checkmarks will indicate so.
Using iPhoto for transfer of pictures
This app is great for transferring photos as it is a photo management app as well, also known to be a mere file transfer platform.
- Firstly, download the app on the Mac. After the successful installation, connect the Android device to the Mac with the help of the USB cable. However, if the device is of Android 4.0, then the recognition will take place automatically when connected to the USB cable.
- Now, you may change the setting of the USB from Media Transfer Protocol (MTP), which would be the default option, to Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP).
- After connecting the Android device, iPhoto will automatically open up while displaying a library management window. Select/aside the photos that you wish to transfer photos from android to Mac, continuing by choosing the location of saved images on the Mac.
Use preview for transferring images
Along with being a platform for transferring images from an Android device to a Mac, Preview is also an official image viewing app for Operating System X.
- To begin with, start by installing the Preview app on your Mac device.
- Connect the Android and the Mac device with a USB cable followed by launching the app. Next, click on ‘File’ and select ‘Import from (the name of the device).’
- Now, select all the pictures that you want to transfer and then click on ‘Import,’ keeping in mind that there are two places that hold images, i.e., Pictures and DCIM.
So here are the four different ways, each consisting of simple steps, to transfer photos from an Android device to a Mac. If using any of the above methods, then do let us know in the comment section.
Don’t forget to visit us for more articles.