Don’t you feel bored and exhausted from work or coming home after college? But, don’t you worry, we’ve got you covered! People say music is the best therapy for stress relief and boosting confidence after a bad day. You can stream or listen to Lakhs of music genres online. This article will tell you all about the X Best Apps to play music without Wi-Fi.
Have you ever wondered whether we can listen to music offline or not? Yes, we can listen to music offline too.
In this article, let’s not wait further and move straight to the topic of how you can play music without a Wi-Fi connection and what are the music apps that don’t need Wi-Fi or internet connection to play music.
- 1 Why Do Users Need Offline Music?
- 2 Free Apps To Play Music Without Wi-Fi
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Conclusion
Why Do Users Need Offline Music?
Music is something that refreshes all of us. At some point, we all love some beats or groovy music that make us feel good. Everyone needs music. However, people can stream and listen to music online whenever they want. In some cases, the user might not have a stable internet connection or does not have any access to the internet. Then, he might have asked how to listen to music without the internet? There are some alternative apps and methods by which you can play music without a Wi-Fi connection.
Free Apps To Play Music Without Wi-Fi
Here are some apps that will tell you how you can play music without Wi-Fi or an internet connection.
Deezer is one of the most popular apps that give you access to 50 million songs offline. The features of the Deezer app depend upon your country. However, some features might be unavailable in your country.
Deezer app has a premium plan by which you can access free songs, an ad-free experience, and many features. To activate the offline mode and listen to music offline on the Deezer app, follow the methods listed below.
- Launch the Deezer application.
- Look for the menu button, then tap on it.
- Go to the settings button.
- Now, turn the switch to offline mode.
Start listening to music offline now by signing up on the website.
Earlier known as Rhapsody, it has around 38 million songs streamed by users worldwide. The Napster app was built with such an attractive interface that users find it beautiful while listening to the songs. Also, Napster comes with two versions.
One is free, and the other is premium, for which the user has to take a subscription.
- Launch the Napster application.
- After the app is launched and the main screen is visible, click on the settings.
- Now, turn on the offline mode. This will ensure that you cannot consume your mobile data or the internet connection from Wi-Fi and can play music without Wi-Fi.
Apple Music has many features and various device compatibility, making it a unique application. However, can we stream offline music without the internet on Apple Music? The answer is Yes.
Follow the basic methods we will be listed below, so you can learn how to play music without Wi-Fi.
- If you do not use any iOS device, you must ensure that the Apple Music application is installed on your system.
- For new users, Apple Music provides a free three-month trial. You can have access to various features when you activate this trial.
- After activating, search for your favorite song or playlist.
- On the right side of the playlist you searched, three vertical dots will be visible. After downloading, you can enjoy streaming to your favorite playlist and the songs offline.
Further, you can stream Apple Music as free music apps without a Wi-Fi connection.
Apple Music is specifically built for iOS and Mac users. But, android users can still download and enjoy the free streaming of music after subscription for a free trial period.
Visit: Apple Music
Tidal is also one of the popular and recommended applications for music apps that don’t need a Wi-Fi connection. It has a free version and it also has a premium version.
In the premium version, there are two types of subscriptions. To listen to free music offline on Tidal, you must follow the following steps.
- Install the Tidal application in your system and Launch it.
- After launching the application, you need to search for your favorite genre of music or search for the playlist you would like to listen to.
- The download option will be there next to the track. Click on the download playlist option.
- After downloading the playlist, you can now listen to the songs of your choice without requiring an internet connection.
This one is popularly known for streaming Bollywood songs. It has free music, and no Wi-Fi is required. Users can stream up to millions of songs on Saavn. However, this app consumes data to stream. But, there is also a way to listen to music without the internet on Saavn. These are the steps for it.
- You must download the Saavn app and launch it on your device.
- Get yourself a Saavn subscription.
- Search for your favorite music genre. Go to the song or the playlist.
- Download the songs offline in the system.
You can listen to music offline and play music without a Wi-Fi connection.
Amazon Music-Play Music Without Wi-Fi
By the name itself, you must know that it is one of the successful launches of all music apps. Amazon launched an all-in-one subscription known as Amazon Prime, which gives users access to Unlimited Movies and Shows on the Amazon Prime app. Furthermore, it gives various discounts and faster delivery on the Amazon shopping app and many benefits on the application.
Amazon Music has a wide range of music collections. You must follow these steps to listen offline on Amazon Music.
- Download Amazon Music and get the amazon prime subscription.
- Log in with the Amazon prime account you took the subscription to.
- Open the Amazon Music application and search for your favorite music song or the playlist.
- Enjoy your unlimited benefits from listening to the songs.
Download: Amazon Music
See Also: Can You Get Amazon Prime On Xbox 360?
Why do you need a music streaming app?
In a music streaming app, users look for the number of subscriptions, the features and device compatibility of the application, and its sound clarity.
Will listening to offline music consume my internet?
No, streaming music offline won't use your internet data.
Is Spotify and Saavn subscription worth taking?
Yes, Spotify and Saavn Premium give you access to many features like having an ad-free experience and a good environment to listen to music.
What are alternatives to streaming music offline?
You can try other applications like Shazam, Slacker Radio, and Gaana.
Basically, this article saw the 6 Best Apps To Play Music Without Internet Connection in this article. Hope you find this write-up helpful and accordingly pick the best streaming platform for you.
I love technology and computers! And I love spreading more and more about it too! So, this is my attempt to share as much as tech news as I can with people all over the world.