There is no longer a day when you have to rely on a cartoon-like television box to watch a movie. Nowadays, there are some home entertainment devices in the market, and you can enjoy the feeling of theater while sitting at home. Android TV Box is one of them where experts have used all the modern technology in a pocket-size device.
MXQ Pro is a famous Android TV box brand that can make your ordinary TV smart and eye-catchy in an instant. All kinds of people can enjoy movies with it. If you have an HDMI cable, the MXQ pro device allows you to do all the activities on the TV that you used to do with a smartphone or tablet. You can download any application from the Play Store and use it and watch movies with the help of youtube.
However, any gadget will have some drawbacks, and some are not yet friendly with customer technology. They sometimes have problems like resetting any issue on a smartphone or laptop. In this case, you may have to reboot or reset this android device. In this article, I will discuss the reset option of the MXQ pro android tv device in two ways.
The method of MXQ pro 4k hard reset
IA small piece of advice from us is using MXQ pro, or any device creates various issues, and you must spend some time resetting. The device provides us entertainment, so the owner needs to know how to reset it properly. Now, I am writing step by step format that you must execute:
- · First, you need to disconnect the television from the electricity supply.
- · Then, insert a narrow pin into the av slot and press until you get the button. Hold down the button for a while and then turn on the electricity supply. Now, press and hold the button until you see the logo on the screen. Finally, after restarting, release the button as before.
- If you have a computer at home, connect the keyboard to the television with the help of a USB. · Now, you will see a menu on the television screen. From the menu list, click on the option that says wipe data or factory reset.
- · Click the Delete All User Data option that appears and wait a while for the system to reset. At the very end, you have to tap the reboot option to finish the procedure.
The method of MXQ pro 4k reset by settings
It is another well-known method that you can do by in-build settings. There are built-in settings in the MXQ pro android box, and you can restart the system by applying these steps:
- · First, connect the MXQ pro 4k android box to your television and go to the settings option.
- · Clicking on the settings will bring up the more settings option and click on it to proceed.
- · An option on the screen appears now, and when you click on the personal button, you will see backup and reset.
- · Then, there will be an option called Factory Data Reset Menu on the next screen, and you have to tap there
- · At the end, click on the reset option and restart the Mox to Pro box by tapping the Clear All button.
Other possible methods of resetting MXQ pro 4k
· If these two methods do not work, you must remove the batteries from the android tv box. Sometimes a simple trick works like magic. You can take out the batteries for a few minutes, set them again, and restart your system.
· Check the power supply cables and plugs so that there are no loose sockets with the entire system. Wire connections become poor over time, and it influences the system by an
insufficient power supply. Moreover, do not forget to check the internet connection if you see a buffering occurring on the tv screen.
MXQ pro android tv box will make your regular tv in the modern home entertainment zone at a minimal cost. With little money, you will get multiple benefits, and all the smartphone features are easy to use. If you want to enjoy any movie on the big screen, this is the only medium to play YouTube on the television screen. Initially, it takes a while for the MXQ pro device to be set up, which needs proper fixing.
This article has explained various fixing processes that you can follow and will not need any repairing master. MXQ Pro is the ideal solution if you are an entertainment lover, and you can purchase it to get a great movie experience. If you are a game fanatic, playing games with an external device and watching videos by inserting a pen drive is possible.
Sourabh Kulesh is a Chief Sub Editor at TechiePlus. He has worked in a national daily newspaper, a news agency, a magazine and now writing technology news online. He has knowledge on a wide gamut of topics related to cybersecurity, enterprise and consumer technology.