Having an all-expensive Samsung TV that gives you a magnificent experience, all of it clicks away from the remote that comes along. The owners cannot have a proper experience without the remote. Will the experience affect if the remote controller is lost? No. But it is better to learn to how to turn on Samsung tv without remote to have a seamless experience. And if you can’t find Hulu App On Samsung TV, then click here and follow the guide.
Samsung provides you with a ‘so good’ experience, but you can lose your remote at any moment. A customer manual is provided with every TV set to solve this problem, and it gives us a solution over “How to turn on Samsung TV without remote.” If you don’t have a user manual, you can download it online from its official website.
In case if you lose your remote, you can always order a replacement remote from Samsung by giving all the necessary details. Here are some other options for you.
How To Turn On Samsung TV Without Remote
You can control your Samsung TV with any of the three methods.
Use Smart things App
The smart Samsung TVs can also be operated using mobiles. Depending upon the TV models, Samsung has applications that help you operate the TV when there is no remote. These can be downloaded from the Play Store for Android users and the Apple store for Apple users.
The apps are:
- Smart view app for TV models manufactured from 2011-2017
- Smart things app for TV models manufactured from 2017-2020
Using a TV Controller
TV controller helps you access your TV without a remote. However, you will not be entirely helpless without the remote. TV controller will help you switch the TV on or off and control the volume’s increase or decrease. Also, there will be access to the necessary menu and input options. The controller will have a five-button layout for the key options provided.
The TV controller has different locations and inputs keys depending on the model manufacturing. The common hint to find this push button is to locate a red light on the TV frame but to specify:
Back of the TV
This is the most commonplace for customers to find the control button and one of the easiest ways to turn on Samsung TV without remote. To be precise, it is at the bottom right corner behind the TV. You will have switches that will give you the option to switch your TV ON or OFF, volume changes, HOME button, and BACK button. In addition, you can find the MENU button in the same control panel.
If you press the button for a longer time, switch your TV ON or OFF, and a short press will select a required option. Indication keys like UP, DOWN, RIGHT, and LEFT are functionalized too. You can find all of it in the user manual provided or downloaded from the official website of Samsung.
TV models that have a controller at the back
- The Serif Models (2020 and 2019)
- NU7100 series (2018 models)
- MU6100 and MU6103 series (2107 models)
- KU6000 series (2016 models)
- J5500, J6200, JU6400, JU6600, JU7000, JU7200, JU7500, JS8000, JS9000, and JS9500 series (2015 models)
- H4000, H5000, H5500, H6300, H6400, H7000, H7200, H8000, H8500, AND H9000 (2104 models)
This panel will also have the HOME, BACK, MENU, SWITCH, and VOLUME buttons. The front middle panel can have two types of arrangements.
- Circular button (Five-button layout)
- Single Horizontal button
The indications of the buttons are all the same. If you press the button for a longer time, switch your TV ON or OFF, and a short press will select a required option.
Here only the switch button can be pressed when needed. You cannot handle them roughly as the motion sensor can be damaged. The frame series has a customized frame which you need to remove to find the TV controller.
TV models having this location
- TU8000, Q60T, Q70T, Q80T, Q95T, and The Frame series (2020 models)
- RU7100, RU8000, Q60R, Q75R, Q80R, Q90R, and The Frame series (2019 models)
- NU7400, Q7FN, Q8FN, Q9FN (2018 models)
- MU9000, Q7FA, Q8C, Q9FA, and The Frame series (2017 models)
- KS9000, 5KS90005 series (2016 models)
This is another way to turn on Samsung TV without remote. You can find it under the front panel on the right bottom side. This panel will also have the HOME, BACK, MENU, SWITCH, and VOLUME buttons.
But the indications of this control panel have a slight change.
Press the button once, and you get a popped-up menu. Please press the button once and for a short time, it helps you choose the options from the menu, and for choosing, you need to press a button at the center for a longer time.
Models that have TV controller locations at the front right bottom
- Q800T and Q950T series (2020 models)
- N5300, and Q900R series (2019 models)
- NU8000, NU8500, and Q6FN series (2018 models)
- M5500, MU6400, MU6500, MU7000, MU8000, and Q6FA series (2017 models)
- K5310, K5500, KU6500, KU7000, KU7500, KU7510, KS8000, and KS8005 series (2016 models)
- J4100 and J5100 series (2015 models)
We sincerely hope this article helped you solve the problem of how to turn on samsung tv without remote if you do not have a remote control or not in a working position. If you require more information on this subject, you can contact the official website of Samsung and get in touch with the company’s customer care services.