Are you searching for ways on how to tell if someone deleted you on Snapchat? You are on the right page. Go through the article till the end to know how to tell if someone unadded you on snap.
Snapchat is a popular mobile app for Androids and IOS devices. The core concept is to exchange pictures or videos(popularly known as snaps), which is available for a short period, then becomes inaccessible. Apart from exchanging snaps, Snapchat has many features, including person-to-person texting , group texting, creating Snapchat stories, creating caricature-like Bitmoji avatars, innumerable filters, adding AR-based lenses to your snap, maintaining snap streak, etc. With many such attractive key highlights, Snapchat has differentiated itself from the other applications and is a big success. Download it here.
Now, when someone wants you to be on their list of snap chatters, they can directly search you by your username and send you a request. Snapchat informs you of the friend request by sending you a notification about it, what it does not notify you about is when someone deletes you as their friend. If you add somebody on Snapchat, they automatically appear in your “My Friends” section, regardless of whether they add you back or not. However, even if somebody removes you from their list, their profile will still appear under your “My Friends” section.
So to know how to tell if someone deleted you on snapchat, keep reading!
How To Tell If Someone Deleted You On Snapchat
Listed below are some of the tips on how do you know if someone deleted you on snapchat.
Check the snap score
How to tell if someone deleted you on Snapchat ? Check their Snapscore.
Snapscore is the score calculated based on various factors such as the number of snaps exchanged or received, the number of stories uploaded, and other determinants, basically the higher the snap score, the more likely you use the app. When someone removes you from their friend list, you won’t be able to see their snap score.
Here are steps you need to follow
- Tap on the search bar and type the username you want to check for.
- Wait for the name to display.
- Click on the Bitmoji icon of that person.
- Underneath the display name, the number present between username and zodiac sign is the Snapchat score.
- If the score is visible, that means that the person has not deleted you as your friend. And you have not been removed as a friend by them.
Check the status of your snaps
This is the easiest tip on how to know if someone blocked you on snapchat.
When you send a snap or a text to a particular person, you can see a distinct arrow or an icon next to the conversation thread. These sent icons or arrows have different colors. These colors indicate that various snaps you sent with audio are notified as a purple-shaped arrow. An unopened group of snaps without audio is notified with a red icon shape.
In contrast, a grey arrow implying that Snapchat has turned grey means the person has deleted you from their friend list.
How do you know if someone unfollows you on snapchat ?
- Tap on the username you want to check for
- Then, Click a snap and send it to the particular person.
- Next, Check the snap status on the chat screen. If the notification indicator arrow turns light grey and says “pending”. Then it assures that they have removed you from their friend list or you were never friends in the first place.
Try adding them as your friend.
Once you are friends with someone on Snapchat, you won’t be able to send them a friend request again until and unless you remove them and send the request again.
Follow the steps listed below
- Go to the Snapchat search bar and type out the username you want to search for.
- Wait for the username to appear on your screen.
- Once the username appears, look for the add friend button.
- If you spot an add friend icon beside their profile, it implies that they have removed you as their friend and become friends again, and you need to request them again.
They appear under your story subscriptions
The subscription stories section allows you to subscribe to your favorite creators or brands so that you can easily follow them and watch their content. Suppose, a person suddenly starts appearing under your subscriptions rather than your friends in your stories section. In such a case, there is a high chance that the particular person has unfriended you from his Snapchat account because the subscription section shows you the stories of people who don’t follow you back.
If you can’t find the perosn’s name on Snapchat, there is a possibility that they might have deleted their account. How to tell if someone deleted their snapchat ? Click here.
The main thing here is that that people often don’t understand the difference between blocking and removing as friends. For example, if someone has blocked you on Snapchat. You won’t be able to access any information about that person, including their username. If a person has removed you from their friend list, you can still send them snaps and texts. But they will remain pending. If someone has blocked you, you won’t be able to do the same.
Since there is no inbuilt feature in Snapchat to check whether someone has removed or deleted you as a friend. We hope this article will give you an insight on how to tell if someone deleted you on snapchat. See you until next time! Till then Happy Socializing!