Facebook belongs to the most popular social media platforms. It is a great platform for sharing and watching images and videos with friends and family. Users can publish and share videos on Facebook, where their friends and followers can watch them. However, one question that has always plagued Facebook users is How to see who viewed your video on Facebook?
There are a few ways to estimate the number of people who have watched your movies on Facebook, even though there is no official way. Checking your Facebook Page’s Video Insights, if you have one, is one way to do this. Regarding your films’ performance, Video Insights offers useful data on measures like views and interaction. In addition, you may find out how many people have watched your films by counting the number of comments and reactions to your post and asking your friends if they have seen it.
Because the company values its users’ privacy above all else, Facebook does not offer a function that lets you see who watched your videos. Let’s examine some alternative methods for Seeing who viewed your video on Facebook.
- 1 How To See Who Viewed Your Video On Facebook
- 2 FAQs
- 2.1 Can you see who views your videos on Facebook?
- 2.2 How to see who viewed your video on Facebook?
- 2.3 Is using third-party apps to check who saw my Facebook video safe?
- 2.4 Why can Facebook users not see who watched their videos?
- 2.5 Can I know who watched my Facebook Live video?
- 2.6 What should I do if someone on Facebook is stalking me?
- 2.7 Can I check my profile's Facebook Insights to discover who saw my videos?
- 2.8 Can I tell who saw my Facebook video using the 'Seen by' feature?
- 2.9 When I upload movies to Facebook Stories, can I know who has seen them?
- 2.10 Can I use Facebook from a separate device to discover who saw my videos?
- 2.11 If I set my Facebook video to private, can I tell who watched it?
- 2.12 Can I know which countries or regions watched my Facebook videos?
- 3 Conclusion
How To See Who Viewed Your Video On Facebook
Does Facebook show who viewed your video? Due to privacy considerations, Facebook regrettably does not offer a mechanism for users to view this information. There are, however, several more methods you can use to estimate the number of Facebook video views for your videos.
Don’t want watermarks on your videos? Here are the video editors you can use.
Study The Video Insights
Can you see who watched your video on Facebook? You may utilize the Video Insights tool on your Facebook Page to see how many people have seen your videos. The steps are as follows:
1. Go to your Page after logging into Facebook.
2. To access the video library for your Page, click the “Videos” tab and locate the video you wish to watch, and click it to start it.
3. Click on the video’s “Insights” tab. Details about the audience’s demographics, engagement, and more are available. This approach might estimate how many people have watched your video, even if it does not reveal who has seen it. It can also provide you with crucial information regarding your audience and how they respond to your content.
See Also: How To Save Facebook Video To IPhone? | [Quick Guide]
Search For Responses And Comments
Look at the number of reactions and comments your video has gotten to indicate who viewed my Facebook video. The steps are as follows:
1. Go to the post that contains the video after logging into Facebook.
2. Look at how many comments (likes, loves, etc.) the post has gotten. The likelihood that many people have seen the video increases if the post receives a lot of reactions. Although this method doesn’t offer a precise count of views, it can show how many people have seen your video.
See Also: How To Clear Facebook Search History
Consult Your Peers
You may check to see if your friends have watched the video or if you shared it on your profile. The steps are as follows:
1. Go to your profile on Facebook after logging in.
2. Locate the post that includes the video you wish to watch, share with friends and ask them to reply to your post.You may determine how many of your friends see who viewed Facebook videos using this way. However, not everyone will reply, so your result might be inaccurate.
Make Use Of An Outside App
Some many third-party programs and apps promise to tell you who has seen your Facebook videos. However, we do not advise utilizing these apps because they might not be reliable and might jeopardize your security and privacy.
Your personal information can be at risk if you use these apps, which frequently ask for access to your Facebook account.
See Also: Why You Cannot Change Facebook Page Name? | [Fixed]
Can you see who views your videos on Facebook?
Facebook does not provide a facility to see who has seen your video. This is a result of Facebook's strong emphasis on user privacy.
How to see who viewed your video on Facebook?
By checking the Video Insights on your Facebook Page, counting the reactions and comments on your post, and asking your friends if they have seen the video, you can indicate how many people have viewed it on Facebook.
Is using third-party apps to check who saw my Facebook video safe?
We do not advise utilizing third-party applications to determine who has watched your Facebook video. Some apps could not reliable, which could jeopardize your security and privacy.
Why can Facebook users not see who watched their videos?
To safeguard their privacy, Facebook does not let users see who has seen their videos. Users might violate people's privacy and engage in stalking if they could see who has watched their films.
Can I know who watched my Facebook Live video?
On Facebook Live, you can see who has seen your video. In the 'Live Viewers' area during the live stream, you can see the names of the viewers of your video.
What should I do if someone on Facebook is stalking me?
To safeguard the security and privacy of its users, Facebook has a dedicated team that investigates claims of harassment and takes appropriate action. You can report someone's activity to Facebook if they are stalking you on Facebook. You can also consider contacting the police if you fear jeopardizing your well-being.
Can I check my profile's Facebook Insights to discover who saw my videos?
Facebook Insights are not available for personal profiles but only for Facebook Pages. You must find out who watched your videos on a different device.
Can I tell who saw my Facebook video using the 'Seen by' feature?
You may see who has viewed a particular post in a group by using the 'Seen by' function, which is exclusively accessible for group postings. On Facebook, it cannot be used for video posts.
When I upload movies to Facebook Stories, can I know who has seen them?
In Facebook Stories, you cannot see who watched your videos. Facebook does not have a tool that lets you see who has viewed your tales, and its Stories disappear after 24 hours.
Can I use Facebook from a separate device to discover who saw my videos?
The amount of views a video receives is not dependent on the device used to access it; rather, it is linked to the particular video post on Facebook. You must find out who watched your videos on a different device.
If I set my Facebook video to private, can I tell who watched it?
No, making your Facebook video private ensures that only those you have explicitly permitted to view it can access it. Even if your films are private, Facebook does not allow you to check who has watched them.
Can I know which countries or regions watched my Facebook videos?
If you have a Facebook Page, you may utilize the Video Insights function to find out where your video viewers are from. This might help you comprehend the global audience for your video content.
How to see who viewed your video on Facebook? There are a few ways to estimate the number of views your movies have gotten, even if Facebook does not offer the capability to check who watched your videos. We discussed the various ways you may check the number of reactions and comments on your post using the Video Insights function on your Facebook Page, and you can also ask your friends if they have seen the video by using the option.
Carrie-Ann Skinner is Smart Home & Appliances Editor at TechiePlus, and has more than two decades experience in both online and print journalism, with 13 years of that spent covering all-things tech. Carrie specializes in smart home devices such as smart plugs and smart lights, as well as large and small appliances including vacuum cleaners, air fryers, and blenders.