Hello reader, are you looking to learn how to remove sound from iPhone video? Well, this article will help you with it. You’ll find the entire process of how to remove sound from iPhone here.
This article will support you in how to remove sound from iPhone video through the use of the Photos app and other tools such as iMovie and filmr. The article mentions the process of using each of these tools elaborately. All you have to do is follow the given steps, and then you’ll be able to know how to remove sound from iPhone Video without any cumbersome process.
Reading this article till the end will help you learn the process in detail, and the FAQ section that supports the end of this article will help you with any query that arises in your mind. Pop over here to know the 2 Ways on How To Make PPT In Phone With Pictures.
See Also: 5 Best Fan Controlling Software To Improve CPU Performance
- 1 Remove Sound From iPhone Video Using The Photos App
- 2 How To Remove Sound From A Video Using iMovie
- 3 How To Remove Sound From iPhone Videos Using Filmr
- 4 FAQs
- 5 Conclusion
Remove Sound From iPhone Video Using The Photos App
You may delete the audio track from a video on your iPhone without installing additional video editing software. Doing this is beneficial when the background audio is too loud or chaotic.
Additionally, if you’re a content producer and use your iPhone to film B-rolls, you need to remove the background noise since you never know what can lead to a copyright lawsuit. Here’s how to get rid of all background noise from a video:
- On your iPhone, launch the Photos app.
- Choose the video from which you wish to take the Audio out.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, select Edit.
- Tap the yellow Speaker icon in the top left corner of the next screen. Doing this will make the video muted, and the speaker symbol will turn grey with a strike through it.
- Click Done.
The audio file will be removed if you want to share the video. Please be aware that it won’t be available if you wish to modify the audio file after exporting the Movie to any video editing program.
How To Remove Sound From A Video Using iMovie
Apple’s iMovie is a video editing program. It comes preloaded on Apple devices and includes many capabilities, such as video merging, royalty-free music addition, and more. Along with the iPhone, his is supported by Mac and iPad. After getting to know iMovie, here’s how to learn the removal of Audio from an iPhone video using iMovie.
- Open the iMovie app on the iPhone.
- Choose Movie from the Start New Project menu.
- Select the video you wish to modify on the next page and then hit the Create Movie button at the bottom.
- To modify the video, tap the video timeline once it displays. This will bring up all of the editing tools.
- At the bottom, tap the Speaker icon.
- On your screen, a volume slider set to 100% will show. Please set it to 0% to entirely silence the sounds.
- You can see it done in the upper left corner.
- On the next page, you can change the default name of the video file. To do so, tap the file name above the Edit button, then make the required modifications.
- Select the Share icon at the bottom of the screen to export the video and save the required adjustments.
- The video will begin exporting after you choose Save Video. After the progress meter is finished, the video will be stored without the audio file.
See Also: How To Combine PDF Files On MAC | Top 5 Ways
How To Remove Sound From iPhone Videos Using Filmr
Filmr is a simple watermark-free video editing program that allows you to make high-quality films. Follow these easy methods to quickly and effectively take the sound out of iPhone videos:
- On your iPhone, download, and login into the Filmr app.
- Select Camera Roll to upload a movie from your iPhone library or Camera to record a video using the Filmr app.
- From your video collection, select the film you wish to mute.
- The editing timeline will now include your video. On the timeline’s left corner, click the three dots.
- Select the Volume button.
- You will now see three volume controls
- The camera symbol represents the original Audio for the video.
- The background music symbol is for whatever music you use in your video.
- The microphone symbol shows your voice-over sound.
- Slide the cursor next to the video icon to zero to remove sound from the video iPhone. Make sure to use the Apply All option under the volume controls if you’ve uploaded several movies so that the sound is muted in every one of your clips.
- Then, in the top-right corner of your screen, click the “share” button.
- Download your video to your iPhone’s gallery or immediately post it to any social networking site.
The Filmr video editing software has various intriguing features, including removing sound from video, allowing you to quickly and easily convert your ideas into attention-grabbing movies.
How to mute video on iPhone?
To silence the video clip, click the mute icon or the slider handle on the Edit tab after selecting the Video Volume button from there. After muting the video, save it now. To save the film, go to the File tab, choose Save movie, and then from the dropdown option that appears, choose Recommended for this project.
Can music be taken out of a video?
This is what? Using a music application with an integrated music remover or voice remover is the simplest approach to removing background music from a video. The top voice removal alternatives, web tools, software, and mobile apps for removing background music are all included in this article.
How do I turn off the sound on a movie in iMovie on my iPad?
The video may be chosen from the timeline by tapping on it; when chosen, it will be highlighted in yellow. Click the audio icon. With the slider handle completely moved to the left, the icon will now display with a muted appearance.
Are you able to edit Audio and video?
The majority of video editing programs allow for the sequencing of Audio and video, frequently with a sufficient number of audio tracks to accommodate almost any audio editing need. You'll have a single software process if you use the same package to edit Audio and video.
There you go! I hope this article has helped you to learn how to remove sound from iPhone video. This process has been explained in in-depth detail. You’ll learn the entire process with all these different methods and choose whichever you like the most.
See Also: 4 Quick Ways To Transfer Photos From Android To Mac | 2023
I love technology and computers! And I love spreading more and more about it too! So, this is my attempt to share as much as tech news as I can with people all over the world.