The first question comes in our mind while looking for animation software is “What animation software to use?” and, most fundamentally, “Where to get such software from?” So, the Good news is there is a lot of best 2d animation software that is there to choose from. The more important news is that this article has much more than a long list of best 2D animation software. It contains the best of the best!
6 Best 2D Animation Software You Must Try Using in 2020
If you are an aspirant cartoonist or animator, then you are about to include some tools to your software store. Whether you’re an amateur or professional, if you want it in 2D, there’s also something for you.
Here is the list of 6 Best 2D Animation Software in 2020. All you’ve to do is to decide from the broad list below.
Being one of the best 2d animation software, it assures you to give your animated videos that expert touch it wants. Moovly is a cloud-based platform, and it includes both free and pro subscriptions. Users can select from the ready to use video templates.
The next option is uploading the content and starting from scrape. Little to no skill is needed for beginners to get the job completed. There are records of over 600,000 template videos and music tracks.
- You may set the timing of the transitions.
- It allows to include video backgrounds.
- The software offers easy user interface.
- It offers helpful guidelines to improve user experience.
- Here, importing and exporting videos and animations is simple.
Visit : Moovly
This is one of the Best 2D Animation Softwaret for creating striking animated content under a few minutes. With the ready-to-use template, it promises to share the best results in 20 minutes! Users can either modify these templates or import their images and content. Everything is more comfortable with the drag-and-drop feature.
It offers various animation styles, including infographics, whiteboards, and cartoons. A paid subscription is essential if you want to use it on a long-term basis. It, nevertheless, offers a free trial plan which has only some features. The watermark stays and videos can only be up to 3 minutes long. Also, users can’t export videos as an MP4 file.
- Powtoon offers a clean and easy to use interface.
- It has plenty of resources and tutorials which makes learning easier.
- Also, it has a vast variety of tools and templates.
Visit : Powtoon
As it ranks among the list of Best 2D Animation Software, it offers a variety of features when compared to other software. The prices of the subscription depend upon some factors. Such factors are the no. of projects users intend to do, and video length. Deciding to make a practice video and take out the Toufee watermark attracts charges. The payment is every month, though it offers a free plan too.
- It has a clean interface that makes working simple.
- You can share videos directly from the Toufee to Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
- It has an easy user interface.
- It allows for the creation of videos other than animated ones
- Besides offering different video styles, it comes with video effects, a lot of free stock music, and images.
Visit : Toufee
Along with being the best 2D animation software, it functions as a marketing video editor as well. The software is suitable for startups, artists, animators, and businesses. With an easy user interface and advanced and lite design mode, it offers an excellent opportunity for learners! Professional users can try to make use of the Advanced and Design ways.
- A lot of free and ready-to-use templates are readily available here.
- You may start using this via an explanatory video to help fresh users get started
- The rendering process is fast.
- It has advanced editing tools with infinite customization feature. There is the freedom to customize anything you want.
- Lastly, you may export videos in multiple formats.
Visit : Animatron
This best 2D Animation software acclaims to support any narrative experience. It does not matter what field you are looking to tell the story in. Antics2 is compatible with Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 7 as well. For the software that has been around as far back as 1972, it’s worth your requirements. It is not only available for animators, but graphic designers can also use it.
- It offers a lot of versatility and flexibility.
- With no technical knowledge, it is easy to use.
- It is a full-scale animator.
- Thus, it is the best 2D animation software available with open source features.
Visit : Antics2
Only some of the best 2D animation software is as quick as Digicel FlipBook. It’s compatible with Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows. It produces high-quality animated videos. Well, Digicel FlipBook was the software used in movies like The Lion King and Aladdin.
If you are a learner, using this software would make the animation journey much easier for you. This software comes with an assist file that would walk you through the course.
- It supports the direct digital input of drawing.
- It is not only speedy but also easy to use.
- The software has a clean user interface.
Visit : Digicel FlipBook
These are some of the best 2d animation software available in the market of 2020. As you have read all about these best 2d animation software, you must have known about the easy user interface feature offered by each one of them. Thus, rightly choose your software as per your requirements.
Keep visiting us for more articles!
Carrie-Ann Skinner is Smart Home & Appliances Editor at TechiePlus, and has more than two decades experience in both online and print journalism, with 13 years of that spent covering all-things tech. Carrie specializes in smart home devices such as smart plugs and smart lights, as well as large and small appliances including vacuum cleaners, air fryers, and blenders.