Most of us closely work with windows OS these days. It’s a peculiar OS. As easy as it makes our lives, it can cause issues too. And it does. More often than not. The latest variant, windows 10, is not different. Among all of its issues, the most common is the Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x80070005 issue. You try to do something and nothing happens. Everything freezes. It can be very annoying and it can be troublesome when you are working on a huge project. You can easily fix this issue in a tap using Advanced System Repair Pro! Download it from the button here.
There can be various reasons for the occurrence of the issue. And also many issues like this one.
- 1 Why The 0x80070005 Error Could Happen?
- 2 Top 3 Ways To Solve Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x80070005
- 3 Conclusion
Why The 0x80070005 Error Could Happen?
Issues can vary according to several reasons. Maybe you downloaded something that slows your system down. Or maybe when the Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x80070005 issue happened, there were other things running in the background.
Or maybe you did some updates which were not compatible with your system. In that case, not only that but a lot more things might go wrong. So, it makes it very significant to fix the errors.
Top 3 Ways To Solve Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x80070005
These are some ways out which can do wonders when you encounter the Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x80070005 issue. And also it could work for others like printer failed error, or errors related to updates and stuff.
So let us see what are some of the steps. Which you can manage to undertake for the Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x80070005 issue:
Method #1: Use Advanced System Repair Pro (Recommended Solution)
This is the first and probably the simplest method that you can use. All you have to do is install and run the software. That’s it! The software will run it’s magic and fix the problem itself for you. Amazing, right?
Steps to install Advanced System Repair Pro:
- Download this PC Repair Tool which is Rated as Excellent on TrustPilot.com by 4000+ Users!
- Run the software and tap on one-click maintenance.
- Watch the program detect the issue on your system and fix it itself.
Method #2: Uninstalling Heavy And Potentially Harming Applications
As I said, there are some applications that may harm or make the system sluggish. Maybe, because too many files come along the applications. There may be bugs in them or just because they’re heavy they cause problems. The instances of these files are Dropbox. You may have linked it to Dropbox. And thus it may have caused The Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x80070005 issue. The solution is to uninstall these applications.
- See the search option at the bottom left of your screen? Type “Run” and it will show the Run command option.
- When you click on that, it will make a small dialogue box materialize. You can type the command and open the apps from here.
- Figure out which are the applications that cause the Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x80070005 issue. Then if you press the mouse’s right button, there will be several options.
- Click on the options to uninstall and Tadaa! The uninstallation is complete.
To be more comfortable, I’m listing another way.
- Do the same, search ‘Control Panel’ on the bar adjacent to the windows icon
- Then, open ‘Programs’ from that
- Now, choose the one you want to get rid of. For example, choose Dropbox, again press the mouse button
- Options will appear and then you delete it
After you’ve done all of that, restart your computer. Hopefully, it should fix the Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x80070005 and you work with your system again. Flawlessly.
Method #3: Boot Your System Clean!
Ok, some applications/files are very important. Their absence can affect the functioning of your computer. But there are some of these, which are totally unnecessary. They come with other software we install. Some of us aren’t even aware of their existence. But they use our system’s resources like memory, processing speed, so on and so forth.
Then the resources which the significant apps should use, go to these less-useful ones. That may restrict the functions of the system. Causing problems like Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x80070005 and the likes of it. The remedy to all of it is to perform a clean reboot of the PC. To state in layman terms, when it happens, the PC starts up, new, with only a few files.
Steps That Go Into Performing the Reboot
Again open the small dialogue box using the run command as I explained above. Type ‘MSConfig’ and press the button which takes you forward. Done? Great.
- Now pay attention to the next steps if you want to get rid of the Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x80070005 problem. The above steps open up to the Configuration section of windows. Switch the tabs now. Open the one that says ‘Services’. There you’ll have to deal with two options.
- Firstly, You’ll have to disable all services, then you have to hide everything. The options for both of them are on your screen. Now, turn off all the apps/services which have a relatively high impact on your system.
- To do that, follow the same steps and open the configuration portal once more. Choose the tab called ‘startup’, now. Before doing it, if the system asks for a restart, don’t do it. Now, once you’re in the startup tab, try to open the task manager. It will show several fields. To resolve your Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x80070005 issue, focus on the last.
- Turn off the applications that have a really high impact. You can analyze it if you take a look at the impact startup option. After going through all of that, your system will start clean and afresh if you reboot.
So, readers, that was regarding the Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x80070005 issue. But the methods that I discussed with you may work equally well with a number of windows errors. So go through the article. Choose the one you think is the easiest and try it. If you have an error of the likes of it.
But yes, be careful, because these errors can be tricky and sneaky. So watch each step and tread carefully.
Also, do less us know if you’d like to add anything.